A beautiful halibut ceviche with summer salsa. This dish goes great on a nice hot day, its nice and light, and full of vibrant flavours!
- Halibut Ceviche
- Beautiful fresh halibut ceviche with a summer salsa.
- 1SideHalibut Fresh
- 5Lime For juicing
- 2/3Jalapenos No Seeds
- 1tomatoes Plum Tomatoe
- 1/2Red Pepper
- 1/2Yellow Pepper
- 1Small BunchCilantro
- 1Salt & Pepper To Season
- Slide Halibut very thinly. Lay the pieces out on a plate.
- Cover all the pieces of Halibut with juice from several Limes, ensuring all pieces are completely covered.
- Finely chop the red peppers, yellow peppers, jalapeno, basil, red onion, and cilatro. Mix all together.
- Season salsa with salt and pepper. Add in Lime juice - taste as you mix everything together.
- Plate the halibut with avocado, and the salsa in the center.