It’s not nearly as hard as many people think to make some amazing chili from scratch! With some basic ingredients, and a great recipe, you’ll end up with some delicious chili that people will be asking you to make again!
- Chappell's Chili
- Simple to make and delivers on flavour!
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 1CanDiced Tomatos
- 2CansKidney Beans
- 2CansChick Peas
- 1CanTomato Paste
- 1CanBrown Beans
- 1200GramsLean Ground Beef
- 3wholeGreen Pepper
- Chili Powder To Taste
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- Brown Sugar To Taste
- Cut up all the vegetables into equal sized, bite-sized pieces.
- Open all the cans
- Cook the ground beef in a pan. Add Salt, Pepper, and Garlic. Cook until browned.
- Drain the fat from the pan of cooked ground beef. Put the ground beef into a large pot.
- Add all the cut vegetables and cans to the pot.
- Add chili powder, and cook on low for 40-50 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Add more salt & pepper if required, and add more chili powder if required. Also add brown sugar at this point.
- Continue cooking and adjusting seasoning until you reach the desired taste! Enjoy!