Stop using your microwave! This is an easy way to make popcorn using your own stove.
- How to make your own popcorn on your stove.
|Prep Time||Cook Time|
- Put your pot on Hight. Make sure it has a lid!
- Lightly cover the bottom of the pot with olive oil
- Pour in your popcorn kernels. At most, you want the bottom of the pot covered, not more. If you have more, do it in more than one batch
- Keep the kernels moving. Add salt.
- Once the first kernels start to pop, turn the heat down to medium. Make sure you have the lid on, but keep a bit of a gap so the condensation doesn't build up and make your popcorn soggy
- Once the popping has stopped, dump into a bowl, and drizzle with any topping you want (butter, etc). Enjoy!